Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas BREAK!!!

After making gingerbread houses, sugar cookies and a successful Christmas program.... I am finally on break.  My brother is home, I am a happy girl.  It is now 1 day until Christmas!! Yay! While I am preparing for the craziness that is Christmas day, I've been reflecting over the blur of the last month.  I had some great moments with my little guys.  We drew pictures of what we would give to Jesus for Christmas, and I have some cute ones to share. :)

This first one is my bulletin board. Next year, there will be some decorations on that tree!


 Here are some of their cute pictures and cute captions. I am going to give Jesus my heart, my love....


 I thought this next one was cute too... I am giving Jesus a crown.  Oh, and a rocket. :)


Aren't these just so precious?


Oh, and then Bindi is giving Jesus me. So cute.... pink hair and all. :)




This last one is really sweet too.  I am giving Jesus a song. What a sweet thought.  It reminded me of being joyful always, and rejoicing in the Lord.  This Christmas I am going to try and give Jesus a song too.


Aww my precious little Kinders.... I almost miss them. Not too much though. I am enjoying some serious sleeping in, time with family and friends, oh and wearing jeans! Merry Christmas everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh E! That picture Bindi drew looks just like you!! That is so precious!

    ReplyDelete